Stoney End Cottage, Worton, near Askrigg
With luxury Hot Tub on the patio overlooking Wensleydale and free WIFI
Exterior of Stoney End Cottage, adjacent to Stoney End Bed & Breakfast
select any picture to see an enlarged version - each one opens in
new browser window.
Sleeping four people in two bedrooms
On the edge of the tiny Wensleydale hamlet of Worton, near Askrigg, with spectacular views across the River Ure and over the fells towards Swaledale, this gorgeous stone cottage offers cosy and comfortable accommodation finished to a very high standard.
Accommodation on one level
This cottage, all on ground floor level, is a real home from home.
The open-plan main living room comprises of a cosy sitting area, with comfy seating, dining area and compact but extremely well equipped kitchen. There are two bedrooms - a double and a twin- and a wetroom with toilet, hand basin and and shower.
The exterior of Stoney End Cottage - adjacent to Stoney End B&B
The open-plan sitting/dining room and kitchen
The Woodburner - mmmm cosy!
From sitting area towards kitchen
Across dining area
Plenty of local information to help you enjoy your visit!
Detail of decoration
The double bedroom has a five foot bed made up with lovely crisp white Egyption cotton bedding.
The twin bedroom with two three foot bed is a bright and friendly room for children or adults.
The Walk-in Wet Room
Walk in wet room with shower, hand basin and toilet.
A view of the shower and washbasin in the wet room
Another view of the wet room
Toiletries supplied in the wet room
Stoney End Cottage Facilities:
- Electric central heating
- Wood and coal burning stove
- Flat screen TV with DVD (this also plays CDs) and Sky package.
- Hair dryer
- Travel Cot (including linen if required) and high chair on request.
- Electric cooker
- Cool bag
- Iron & ironing board
- Hot tub on the patio (if required small supplement applies)
- Free WIFI
- Pets welcome by arrangement (small charge applies)
What is included in the price:
- All bedding (duvets & pillows) and linen
- Towels 2 bath sheets 2 shower 2 hand per person
- Towelling gowns
- All heating costs, including fuel for open fire (not logs)
- All electricity
- Use of the Broadband Internet connection for your own laptop
- Welcome Pack which includes tea towel, hand towel, washing up liquid and dishwasher tabs, scourer, dishcloth, bin liners, toilet tissue, kitchen roll, fire lighting materials (November to Easter)
Outside the cottage a small, private paved area with a Hot Tub and garden furniture overlooks the dale. The view is stunning!
Private parking for one car (two if parked in tandem)